This bootstrapped startup supports companies with its unique technical knowledge and ability to develop outstanding products and prototypes.
As a member of this company, you have access to the latest technology and can work on projects and products that allow you to grow personally and professionally and never be bored.
- As project manager (m/f/d) you will also have the functions of a product owner (m/f/d) and tech consultant(m/f/d) -depending on the project
- You will ensure a fast and high-quality development of the projects
- You are responsible for a continuous improvement of QA processes, implement automation tools and be responsible for time and budget
- Ensure that tools and processes for project managers and engineering teams are up-to-date to enable them to develop high quality prototypes and products
- Push relevant new technologies, tools and frameworks into theSDLC
- You provide the right Man/Woman power by hiring Project managers and/or Software Engineers
- With your expertise you lift your team members to the next level
- You have a BSc in Computer Science or a comparable education
- DevOps, Docker and CI/CD belong to your daily-business
- You are familiar with the management of products and budget, as well as the allocation and justification of resources.
- Avanced knowledge of web/application services
- You have already gained initial experience in leading a technical team and have acquired valuable knowledge regarding recruiting, employee development and motivation
- You distinguish yourself by confident appearance, as well as by your communicative and diplomatic nature.
- You are able to combine innovative thinking with a strong customer and quality orientation
- Ideally you are familiar with the Startup environment/ Young Tech Company
- Proficient in German and English
Where to apply?
Send me your your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
If you have questions you can also reach me via my email or you can call me: +49 1778761022
I look forward to meeting you!