You always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment where no idea is too big or too small?
At this munich start-up you have the unique chance to work on the cutting edge of technology and to make an impact on the development of this company.
What they are doing?
This startup is a software company with its roots in cryptocurrency mining and blockchain computing. Their main focus is on building the largest public GPU computing cloud.
- You will plan, implement, maintain, scale and optimize the network solution of the cloud
- Analyzing the requirements of the existing infrastructure
- You will develop the network specifications and deployment strategies
- With the development-team you will plan and integrate the design in OpenStack and Kubernetes
- You will automate workflows with your coding skills
- You will support the cloud infrastructure by delivering network infrastructure to product areas
- Contribute to data center initiatives and provide leadership
- Bachelor inComputer Science, Network Engineering, other related fields, or have comparable practical experience
- You worked for at least three years implementing and supporting large area networks and have experience with network change-management control policies
- Software Development and scripting experience for linux task automation
- Experience in C, C++ or Rust
- Significant knowledge of routing and switching as well ashands-on experience with BGP and STP
- Knowledge of Linux based network operating systems, internals and administration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN and its internals and related troubleshooting tools
- Good knowledge of security fundamentals and secure network
- Experience with network design and operations at scale
- Problem-solving, good communication skills, product ownership and drive
What they offer:
- Friendly, inspiring and fun work culture
- Free inhouse German classes
- After-work and weekend activities
- Fresh fruits, lunch & snacks
- Great coffee, cold beverages and Munich beer
- 30 days of paid leave
- Support free and flexible working styles such as remote work
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Alexandra Modschiedler