Our client is a Munich-based patent data analytics startup. With their tool, users can analyze patent law firms and their full client base worldwide. Using big data and machine learning algorithms, our client supports patent attorneys in finding new clients and deepening the relationship with their existing clients.
Imagine Amazon knew what their customers are buying in other online shops. Or imagine Apple knew who will be ordering a smartphone soon in Germany. It would be a game changer. This startup delivers such kind of information for patent law firms.
The product will be available soon and our client needs you in order to launch as quickly as possible.
- Let’s make it simple: All kinds of continuously changing jobs and tasks that relate to the
development of our client’s platform, such as:
- Conceptual and architectural software design
- Product development, i.e. coding the beta version of our client’s next generation platform
- Server and database management
- Assembling and managing the technical team
- Creating the technology roadmap
Your skills and experience:
- Proven expertise in PHP web development and modern frameworks like Laravel
- Very experienced in advanced database technologies like PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Ideally proven track record in big data web applications
- Creative problem solver
- Strong team player, capable of working in a demanding startup environment
- Knowledgeable in agile development methods like Scrum
What you can expect:
- All perks & benefits of a young company like flexible working hours
- High degree of responsibility from Day 1
- Freedom to try out your ideas
- Put your own team together
- Equity participation
Depending on your expectations, our client is generally open to different forms of contractual relations (e.g. Freelance, Employment, Cofounder).
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Walter Witthüser