Our client is about to disrupt the market of micro-mobility and short-distance services. His B2B2C service integrates the digitalization of mass mobility in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and more countries to come. In order to take the next step and scale up this platform internationally, they are searching now for a hungry CTO (m/w) to revolutionize the new mobility industry.
- Define the technological strategy and advance the implementation of the strategy
- Build up an own developer team (employees, freelancer, students) and lead IT/web/app agencies
- Further development and scaling of the platform (countries, providers, services, etc.)
- Integrate (widget, API, white label, frame, etc.) information and booking possibilities in third party websites and apps, e.g. public transport companies, train companies, map providers, connected bike/car solutions
- Develop SaaS solutions for mobility operators to digitalize their business, e.g. rental (shops, hotels, etc.) and parking (mainly guarded parking facilities)
- Align with mobility operators and mobility providers on technical specifications, implementation plans, support sales, etc.
Your skills and experience:
- (Software) Engineer with min. 5 years of work experience, preferably in an agile Start-up or SMB
- Experience in system architecture, software development and to manage multiple software projects (SaaS, platform, database, web, app, APIs, widgets, etc.
- Excellent strategic and process-oriented way of thinking
- Good German & English skills
- Willingness to travel in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and later Europe
- Good people and team management skills – first leadership experience
- Good communication skills with external partners and customers
- Interest in mobility, bicycle riding & to become a game changer in micro-mobility
- A good mixture of strong engagement & humor, burning ambition & relaxation
What you can expect:
- An attractive micro-mobility service in a strongly growing, but to be developed market
- A „hungry“ founder with extensive experience and network in the carsharing and new mobility industry as well as employed co-founders with a similar background
- A compensation package with a great salary growth perspective and participation program
- An attractive location in Munich
- Be part of a success story
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Antonie Binderer