Our client is an innovative company that strives to build the largest network of distributed electric vehicle charging stations. They are offering a line of affordable SmartGrid-ready EV charging stations with user-facing control features, managed through their cloud-based platform. Their mission is to dramatically accelerate electrical vehicle adoption to reduce the energy footprint and simultaneously increase the shares of renewables in our generation. They are searching for an ambitious Operations and Logistics Director, who is passionate about energy efficiency.
- 6+ years of working experience in operations, manufacturing, inventory management and product logistics – part of it as manager/director
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Technology background, e.g. automotive, energy, enterprise software or hardware
- Strong communication skills, hands-on-mentality and independent work-style
- Ideally work experience in a start-up or small company
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools, SQL, Tableau and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages)
- English and German fluently
- Manufacturing planning and management
- Inventory management and logistics
- Participate in building up the office, storage and technical areas and manage purchasing activities to support office operations
- Lead a team of technical customer support specialists, monitor and improve customer satisfaction
- Program and Project management
Be part of it – play a key role in promoting sustainable mobility and make the world a better place!
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Antonie Binderer