Our client is the UK market leader for travel add-ons at airports and cruise ports. With a satisfaction rate of 99.8% they ensure easy traveling for more than 4 million customers. After establishing their office in Munich, they are now looking for a talented Director of Operations who believes in the concept of „Hassle-free Travel“. If you are ready to enter the extraordinary world of our client and to design the future of travel, apply now!
- Working closely with the CEO to execute the long-term strategy and at the same time develop core processes and approaches.
- Develop infrastructure, processes and systems that help optimise the gross margin of all transactions and enable exceptionally rapid expansion across Europe.
- Recruit, coach, align and motivate a high performing team on an on-going basis.
- Produce the revenue estimates in business cases to make informed decisions on what investments to make in product, marketing etc.
- Lead the performance management process that measures all KPI’s and critical time-based goals Work with functional leads (commercial, sales, marketing, sales, reservations) to determine requirements to achieve these outcomes.
- Execute, monitor and evaluate activities to ensure that goals are being met.
- Develop and manage timelines for various initiatives to ensure strategic plans and critical processes are carried out in a Lean fashion.
- Support the planning and execution of launching and managing new business opportunities with the aim to build for future scale.
- Collaborate with the German and UK teams to identify synergies, best practice logistics and operations processes
- Create a culture of success, on-going business and goal achievement
- Expert communication skills, the ability to negotiate between young employees and senior management
- You have been working in the past effectively in a comparable business but retain the flexibility and collaborative spirit necessary for the success of the role
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to „know the numbers“
- Ability to work with, motivate and understand the drivers for a team
- Demonstrated expertise in leveraging social media to drive marketing efforts
- Successful track record in developing strategic partnerships that can help our client to launch for next-to-no budget and with maximum credibility in local markets
- Proven track record at helping an organization prioritize investment in multiple country markets
- Experience in recruiting and managing cross-functional teams
- Clear leadership qualities including ability to motivate, inspire, empower and develop relationships across teams
- Proven ability to work with senior managers focussing on continuous management skills development as the business environment and goals evolve
- Entrepreneurial mindset – thrives in fluid, fast moving environment
- Mature and resilient – able to sensitively challenge, influence and establish credibility quickly due to previous success in building brands and businesses
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Helge Lilleorg