Our client is a Munich-based start-up in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency related products.
Therefore they are offering web services, long-term assistance and advice on related technological and operational matters for their partners worldwide. You’ll find the full spectrum of blockchain technology in one company, as their teams operate in multiple disciplines. This includes low level kernel optimization in hardware, near mining operation and data centre build outs. They also actively develop financial trading frameworks and web services operating on top of the blockchain, whilst creating beautiful and intuitive UI/UX.
To reinforce their team in Munich, they are searching for a Linux Developer (m/f) right now.
- Integrating new software into the GPU image
- Building custom operating systems
- Testing results to be resilient against all kinds of external factors
- Working at the cutting-edge of the cryptocurrency world
- Friendly, motivated and highly qualified team members
- Free and flexible work-style
- Competitive salary
- Fresh fruits & snacks
- Coffee flat rate
- Free drinks, including Club Mate and original Augustiner
- Inspiring and fun after-work activities
- Passionate about blockchain, cryptocurrency and cypherpunk
- Strong Linux knowledge in general
- Strong Bash knowledge
- +1 years or work experience in an IT job
- You like to travel
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English or German
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Networking is a plus
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Walter Witthüser