Our client is an innovative provider of Employer Branding and Sourcing solutions for companies who seek to attract and hire recent graduates. Working closely with university career centers, our client has a unique value proposition for a digital career platform. Students and recent graduates interact with a rich multi-media (mobile) platform to find jobs, career events, and receive match-making services for job fits based on their studies and backgrounds. Companies are enabled to attract the best young talent. After proving themselves in France in a very successful way (350+ business clients), our client is expanding operations to Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Italy. Sound exciting? Apply today for a
(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/f) in Munich!
- Define a database of potential future clients in Germany
- Manage to organise meetings with them
- Convince them of using our clients services
- Close business deals
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience, for example in a consulting firm, startup, or in a business development role for a career services company
- Empathetic relationship-builder who can quickly understand relevant structures in complex (academic) organizations and connect to people at all levels
- A master networker
- Have a deep interest in disruptive technologies and quickly see go-to-market possibilities
- Self-driven and high-energy spirit
- Excellent communications (orally and written)
- Business or Engineering degree with excellent grades
- Fluent German and English, French is a plus!
- Ability to travel throughout Germany and occasionally to France
International growth is a massive challenge for our client, and Germany has been identified as a hight potential market, become a part of the adventure!
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Helge Lilleorg