Our client is an innovative provider of Employer Branding and Sourcing solutions for companies who seek to attract and hire recent graduates. Working closely with university career centers, our client has a unique value proposition for a digital career platform. Students and recent graduates interact with a rich multi-media (mobile) platform to find jobs, career events, and receive match-making services for job fits based on their studies and backgrounds. Companies are enabled to attract the best young talent. After proving themselves in France in a very successful way (300+ business clients), our client is expanding operations to Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Italy. Sound exciting? Apply today for a University Account Management DACH (m/f) in Berlin, Frankfurt, or Munich!
The main objective of the Universities Team is to equip and support universities with the Career Center, an innovative career platform to guide students and graduates in their professional development and to help them find the best internship or job possible. As a University Account Manager for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, your role will be to build loyal partnerships with our university partners. You will especially focus on making the Career Center a success (traffic, student engagement, customer satisfaction etc).
Your main missions will therefore be:
- Implementation of new partnerships with universities and monitoring existing partnership:
- Integration of the Career Center in universities
- Training and best practice sharing at universities
- On-campus activation to maximize usage rate of students on the platform: presence during career fairs, presentation in front of students, empowerement of universities, …
- Regular follow-ups with our partner establishments to present the evolutions of the platform, the Career Center statistics, etc.
- Relationship monitoring/ partner satisfaction
- Ensuring our 0% Churn rate
- A master networker and people person
- Hands on mentality and self-driven
- A self-starter with high energy
- A keen interest in helping students find better jobs
- Customer Oriented • Interest in disruptive technologies, web services, and project management
- Excellent communication skills (orally and written)
- German native speaker/ Fluent in English/ French is a plus but not necessary
Interested? Please send your CV to Helge Lilleorg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Helge Lilleorg