Our client is an innovative provider of Employer Branding and Sourcing solutions for companies who seek to attract and hire recent graduates. Working closely with university career centers, our client has a unique value proposition for a digital career platform. Students and recent graduates interact with a rich multi-media (mobile) platform to find jobs, career events, and receive match-making services for job fits based on their studies and backgrounds. Companies are enabled to attract the best young talent. After proving themselves in France in a very successful way (300+ business clients), our client is expanding operations to Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Italy. Sound exciting? Apply today for a University Partnership Developer DACH (m/f) position in Munich!
The main objective of the Universities Team is to equip and support universities with the Career Center solution, an innovative career platform to guide students and graduates in their professional development and to help them find the best internship or job possible.
As a University Partnership Developer for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, your role will be to convince new partner universities to join our network. Your main missions will therefore be
Implementation of new partnerships with universities and monitoring existing partnerships:
• Identify top tier public and private university targets and create a lead pipeline
• Contact relevant decision-makers in universities and ensure awareness for the Career Center solution in a variety of creative ways
• Present and demo the Career Center platform of our client in meetings, webinars, and at conferences in the DACH region
• Successfully convert the leads to prospects and close business deals
• Coordinate actions with various internal departments (marketing, sales, finance, video production)
• Empathetic relationship-builder who can quickly understand relevant structures in complex (academic) organizations and connect to people at all levels
• Excellent communication skills in German (orally and written)
• A keen interest in helping students find better jobs
• Hands on mentality and self-driven
• Customer Oriented
• Interest in disruptive technologies, web services, and project management
• German native speaker/ Fluent in English/ French is a plus but not necessary
• Experience in sales or within university marketing would be a plus but is not necessary
Interested? Please send your CV to Helge Lilleorg (email@example.com).
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Helge Lilleorg