The global technology leader in the area of energy storage solutions is in the search of a VP Marketing & Communications who would create and implement the company’s marketing plan, strategy and tactics with the goal to generate leads and increase the company’s brand and reputation as industry leader.This is a challenging position in a very dynamic environment where you would have the opportunity to enter the company in the fast growth phase.
- Leading the marketing team in developing and executing the marketing strategy and tactics necessary to support the company’s revenue growth targets.
- Ensuring that the appropriate resources are in place to deliver the targets, including budgeting and expanding the team.
- Create and maintain the company’s marketing plan, including budget, goals, strategies, tactics and timeline.
- Maintain and increase the company’s brand and reputation as industry leader.
- Increase collaboration with the Sales team to align processes on promotions and promotional activities and the execution, tracking of ROI, effectiveness etc of those activities.
- Collaborate the with Product Management team on product marketing, including product launches, sales collateral, product marketing budgets, go-to-market strategies etc.
- Lead the team in developing effective inbound marketing tactics, executing trade shows, managing the website and all online channels
- Cooperate with London and Munich-based Public Relations agency to manage and coordinate all Communications efforts including press releases, article material, interviews and product information.
- Lead communication strategy and coordinate messaging across all communication touch-points to ensure consistent messaging.
- Lead the creation and implementation of closed loop marketing ensuring analytics based approach to marketing activities.
- Maintain a set of marketing metrics and KPIs based on real-time gathering of accurate and meaningful data to provide feedback and analysis in order to improve marketing effectiveness.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in marketing, with 3 years supervisory / managerial leadership experience in B2B marketing.
- Proven marketing experience, consistently helping to meet or exceed company revenue targets in high growth environments (over 2x revenue growth YoY).
- A track record of implementing successful inbound marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to display the use of data and analytics in delivering marketing results.
- Excellent written communications skills with a history of published materials
- Experience in the energy storage (ultracapacitor, rechargeable battery industry) or related, technical sectors (inverters, converters etc) – nice to have
- A self-starter, confident and mature with drive, energy and ambition. Adaptability – able to succeed in a small, high growth company. High energy level.
- Strong written communications and presentation skills. The ability to define key communication points and messages in product and technology marketing, but also in overall company messaging and company brand marketing
- Be a motivator and decision maker, yet a day-to-day „nuts and bolts“ executive, recognizing the role as that of both leader, manager and support resource.
- Ability to work independently, retain flexibility and maintain composure under pressure as tactical changes occur.
- Ability to prioritize work and time-manage in order to focus on activities that yield the best overall results for our client.
- Effective in an ambiguous environment – able to bring structure and process and distinguish the important from the unimportant.
Our client offers:
- Opportunity to introduce a new energy storage technology to the market and change the landscape of energy storage devices forever!
- Be part of management team – impact directly the success of the company and grow together with the business!
- Develop further in marketing and communications – strategy, tactics, leadership.
- Company stock option.
Um Dich für diesen Job zu bewerben e-maile uns Deine Details an Helge Lilleorg