You always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment where no idea is too big? At this Munich start-up you have the unique chance to work on the cutting edge of technology and to make an impact on the development of this company.
What they are doing?
This startup is a cloud company with its roots in cryptocurrency mining and blockchain computing. Their main focus is on building the largest public GPU computing cloud and to provide great products to their partners.
- The Software Development Lead is a 50/50 split line manager, taking on technical software engineering tasks
- You work closely with technical leads and management to align the software project and plan the work from the software development team
- As Software Development Lead you are committed to keep up to date with software architectures, frameworks, and best practices
- You will actively teach and advise during pair programming and code reviews
- Ensuring high code quality and establish modern best practices
- Your active participation in the process of product development is crucial
- Mentoring and training of team members will be another important task
- You successfully finished your Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in a related technical field with coding (e.g. physics or mathematics) or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum ten years of experience in professional software development
- Experience with cloud computing, micro service architecture and cloud native applications
- You already led Software development Teams
- You have professional experience in multiple programming languages
- You are an expert in at least one programming language
- Handling methods and frameworks for software development are daily business for you
- Advanced Know-How of modern software architecture styles and patterns
- You provide advanced knowledge in software automation and deployment as well as delivery of continuous integration
- Good knowledge and solid understanding of computer networks
- Your are familiar with volatile development environment
- Your ability to accurately estimate development tasks and deliver on time is significant
- You are known for your hands on mentality