Our client, a start-up in Munich, is a leading and fast-growing Consent Management Platform with great ambitions in a very dynamic and not yet fully charted space of data protection technologies. Now they are looking for an an energetic and creative Team Lead Software Engineer (m/w/d) to join their international team and help build the leading consent software.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers (local and remote)
- Orchestrating the design, development and delivery of our data service products
- Collaborating with PM/Product Owner and other developers, guide through to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Support and guide the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Reviewing other team members’ code and providing corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement by empowering and enabling your team
- Taking over the responsibility for performance management and career development of your team
- 5+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code combined with object-oriented software design abilities
- 2+ years of experience in technical leadership and people management of at least 3-5 team members
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript, Node.js and React
- Agile development experience
- Product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems
- Startup Mentality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Hands on experience with GraphQL and/or MongoDB is a plus
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic team, flat hierarchies & lots of freedom to be creative
- Flexible working hours incl. the option for home office
- Great events with a fun and enthusiastic team and trainers, massages, meditation
- Subsidised gym memberships and a weekly lunch by our personal happiness manager
- Central in one of Munich’s top locations incl. a great office
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to Michele Rossouw at email@example.com, or call +49 176 23995237 for more information.