As one of the most thriving and groundbreaking Mobility Startups in Germany, our client is a true pioneer with a unique concept that could fundamentally transform the traditional mobility market.
Strongly backed by world class investors they first want to convince the 500,000 potential german users of their product and then go on to conquer the international market aswell.
With this challenge in mind, they are looking for an innovative Chief Growth Officer who wants to make history with them and will therefore be responsible for…
- planning, managing, & controlling the complete Customer Acquisition Pipeline (-> defining a challenging growth plan & executing several growth programs to facilitate the revenue funnel)
- creating customer insights for a fundamental understanding of user needs & habits
- driving appropriate KPIs from data analytic tools for customer acquisition, retention, acquisition costs & conversion
- developing, implementing, and managing efficient, scalable, & sustainable organisational growth in close cooperation with the Marketing, Customer Service, and B2B Sales team
- working closely together with several departments (Operations, Product, Data)
- 10 years of proven professional or related experience.
- 3 years of leading big teams
- track records of successful growth projects specifically with a digital business model
- proven process-oriented individual with a focus on scalability, digitalization, & conversion
- expertise in establishing, managing & leading international teams (Sales, Customer Services, & Marketing) with a focus on promoting ownership & leadership at work
- strategic thinker, quick mind & pragmatic hands-on attitude
- business fluent in English & German
- experience in working at startups
- being part of an innovative revolution in the consumer business
- real & direct impact on the company’s strategy & growth path
- being a key member of the management team and reporting directly to the founders/CEOs
- an attractive budget for further personal growth
- financial subsidy for your personal mobility (public transport / car / underground parking)
Interested in getting a deeper insight into this opportunity? Please, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
Hanna Kirchler: firstname.lastname@example.org