Tired of paying a higher price when using the public transport? Standard tickets may lead to a waste of money when commuting and time when purchasing.
This is why our client is revolutionizing the way we use public transport through the development of an innovative system that provides a solution to this problem.
With creative thinking, this young self-developed technology startup wants to improve the system for the better while growing nationally. Therefore, they are searching for a brave AWS Backend (m/w/d) in Munich to help them strive their mission. Do you want to be part of the challenge?
- You are responsible for our Amazon Web Services which means: setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure
- You develop a sustainable Software architecture
- You know how REST APIs workand how you organise the backend
- You take care of the codes and fix them if it is necessary
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- You have already gained experience in the previousmentioned tasks
- You handle AWS ( Cloudformation, API Gateway and VPC)
- Experience with Go, node.js & DevOps
- Ability to write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Your analytical mindset enables you to understand complex issues
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- You work autonomously and with creativeness, contributing with new ideas and carry them out to a large extent on his own
- Languages: English required (business fluent), German is an advantage
What you can expect
- Flexible working hours with option of Home Office once a week.
- Pleasant working environment in a nice office.
- Attractive compensation
Please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
You have questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact me (0049 1778761022) in case of questions.
I look forward to meeting you