Our client’s vision is to develop a software that provides each party of a construction project with all relevant information in real time. Not only construction companies and architects, but also the building-owner should keep track of all details – no matter how big or small the project is.
For the implementation of this vision, we are now looking for a technically experienced Co-Founder & CTO who is motivated to develop a completely new project from the scratch.
As Co-Founder & CTO you will work together with the founder on the company’s strategy and ensure the implementation of the strategy in the technical area…
- You build up your own development team and grow together with your team on tasks and problems
- The Greenfield belongs to you: here you can realize your ideas – you decide how the technology roadmap will look like and which technologies you want to work with
- Together with the team you will develop a first market-ready version of the software, test it and continuously improve it
- You will be responsible for the structure of the website
As a candidate for the position of CTO you have already gained relevant experience as a software / full stack developer and qualify through your entrepreneurial mindset…
- You are hands-on, motivated, like to develop things from the scratch and make your own ideas come true
- Ideally you have already built up a startup or held a leading position in a development team
- You have experience in the field of SaaS
- Your communication skills are outstanding and you can communicate your ideas in a non-technical environment
Sounds exciting? Then get in touch with Hannah – email@example.com