The lack of convenient charging infrastructure is one of the most critical hurdles in order to disrupt the road mobility. Our client redefines the urban e-mobility by building an entirely new infrastructure of charging.
Join as a CTO (m/f/d) on this exciting journey to make e-cars a commodity.
As CTO (m/f/d) you…
- … are responsible for the development of a technical strategy for all products, data security, communication and architecture
- … actively participate and co-decide on all important aspects of the corporate strategy
- … are always familiar with business demands and able to react quickly and flexibly on these
- … ensure the in-time, in-budget and high-quality implementation of all technical products
- … contribute to the corporate culture which always focuses on the client
- … lead the development and support of software products and services
- … work with cross-functional teams and inspire them
- …attract, empower, grow and motivate the right talent
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science or similar
- You have 10 years of professional experience in different areas of technology
- Proven leadership experience and communication skills in the IT environment
- Very good skill-set of software development with agile methods in order to launch products to market
- You convince with your outstanding know-how of large-scale-web-based applications and software architecture
- Your understanding of the latest data protection regulations (GDPR) is impressive
- Solid expertise of embedded software development on Linux-based devices
- You also have experience in finance and accounting
- First experience in electric vehicle charging and ownership is a benefit
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
The position is tailored to you?
Then I’m looking forward to your CV!
You can send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions: +49 1778761022