You love new challenges and you are interested in shaping the future of Blockchain Technologies, especially Non Fungible Tokens? You can work independently and love taking on responsibility? You are experienced in monitoring, optimizing and keeping the infrastructure on bare metal servers in high traffic environments going? Then our client needs you as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)! Together with our client you can push forward the NFT ecosystem and bring the startups infrastructure to the next level!
Our client is a young company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens. Their website is a one-stop solution for creating, trading and buying NFTs. It is already used by tens of thousands of loyal users and is rapidly growing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the infrastructure (100 000+ users a day, at almost any time 2000-3000 users on the site)
- Design of new infrastructure with effective monitoring and administration
- You have infrastructure experience with servers that are not deployed in the cloud (bare metal)
- You have great Linux and Bare Metal Administrator Skills
- You are experienced in monitoring and networking
- You also worked within a cloud environment (for example AWS or GCP) and can consult on how to improve the current infrastructure
- You are experienced with Docker, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and Load balancing (Nginx)
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to take full responsibility for the DevOps needs of the company and platform
- You will work in a remote, agile Setting.
- You will be equipped with the Tech-equipment you need.
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and shaping the future of the NFT ecosystem.
Interested? Then send your CV to Michele Rossouw (email@example.com)