Our client, a FinTech company, offering one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Their customers benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
The presence of a high number of intermediaries like banks and custodians leads to high transaction costs on the capital market. Therefore they use Distributed Ledger Technology to provide a global capital market 2.0 that works for everyone without intermediaries. Their mission is to create a more open access to capital and therefore more thriving ideas coming to life.
Help them to maintain existing and create new mission-critical infrastructure components of their SaaS product that makes the transfer of assets and capital as easy as sending a text message.
You will …
- develop, maintain and take ownership for a reliable cloud and server infrastructure for their internal as well as external software services
- provide a CI/CD pipeline and monitoring solutions for your team mates
- review product concepts and provide feedback from an infrastructure perspective
- advise the development and product team on infrastructure issues
- develop infrastructure-specific application components
We’re looking for someone who has …
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- extensive practical experience with and knowledge of Ubuntu Server, AWS, Docker, Python and Postgres databases
- knowledge or experiences with Linux-based production environments, Ansible, Ubuntu, TLS is a plus
- (speaks) English fluently; C1-Level German is a plus
- a “Security mindset”
Your benefits …
- the possibility to work remotely or in their quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
Interested? Then contact Walter Witthüser (email@example.com)