Head of Data (m/f/d) for Munich NFT Startup
Our client is a young but financially tremendously healthy and strongly growing company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens. Their platform is one of the largest NFT marketplaces by number of users and built on the WAX Blockchain – dubbed in the Crypto community as ‘the King of NFTs’ – it provides an open platform through which users can buy, sell and easily create collections of gaming and collectible NFTs, peer-to-peer through their in-browser crypto wallet. It has over 100k daily active users, over 1m monthly active users and is the 6th most used application in the entire crypto space.
Now they want to take the next step and build up a Data Team.
Could you be the Head of Data (m/f/d) they are searching for?
If you have extensive experience in the area of Data Science or Data Engineering in data-heavy environments and you like to take over responsibility and you are not afraid to build up a scalable and highly usable data and analytics infrastructure from scratch, please hang on and keep reading!
- You are responsible for building up a scalable and highly usable data and analytics infrastructure
- You build and implement a business data and analytics strategy with the help of internal and external resources
- You build up a team of specialists in this field
- You bring new solutions into service, delivering a future-oriented data architecture and self-service business insight tools that can solve business needs
- Around 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in building up a scalable and highly usable data and analytics infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with data-heavy products
- Hiring experience
Nice to haves
- Experience in building up a data team from scratch
- Experience with B2C Products
What’s in it for you
- You will work in a remote, agile Setting
- You will be equipped with the Tech-equipment you need
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and shaping the future of the NFT ecosystem
Interested? Then send your CV to: Johanna John (firstname.lastname@example.org).