Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
Our client, based in Zurich and Munich, has had an impressive success story in recent years, creating a lifestyle brand that leaves the competition behind in terms of quality and design. The industry favorite has convinced their clients with an omnichannel experience that is second to none – in 50 stores (DACH), customers can get a first-hand impression of the quality of the designs. As Head of Marketing (m/f/d) your ultimate goal is to raise brand awareness. You combine an analytical mindset with a deep understanding of the creation of brand awareness? Let’s have a chat.
- You lead the customer acquisition and retention team (6 direct reports).
- You own all paid and organic marketing & retention activities
- You shape the marketing plan and campaigns and execute them together with your team
- You create a deep quantitative and qualitative understanding of acquisition channels and identifying new opportunities
- You analyse performance along the marketing funnel and present results to top management
- You allocate budget across channels and initiatives to maximize awareness in the core customer segments and optimize CAC/CL
- You work closely with peers in Product, Brand/Creative and Retail to deliver a unified marketing strategy
- You pro-actively engage and align with key stakeholders, manage expectations and communicate changes in priorities and timelines
- You empower the team, ensure accountability and delivery in a high quality & timely manner
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in B2C marketing in DACH, ideally in an omnichannel (retail + ecommerce) environment
- You bring strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of marketing KPIs
- You are able to change screws yourself while keeping a good overview on strategic priorities & biggest value lever.
- You are fluent in English and German language
What’s in it for you
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial freedom
- Exciting development opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Team spirit is a priority – successes, whether small or large, are celebrated together
Sounds interesting? Then directly send your CV to Ann Katrin Weidner (firstname.lastname@example.org)