Our client is an innovative, imaginative start-up looking for a Head of Software Development (m/f/d) to help spearhead their cutting-edge technology which will revive the medical industry. You will develop and introduce a ground-breaking product to the market and improve the efficiency and performance of medical labs.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a pioneer of the future of healthcare!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- As the Head of Software Development (m/f/d), your key responsibilities will include heading our client’s growing Software development team of around 6 developers
- Your team is responsible for the implementation and deployment of the client’s embedded/device software and server solution
- You will coordinate and supervise your team, as well as the development processes, deployment, and release management
- You will deliver state-of-the-art and user-orientated solutions through collaboration with the product owner and the quality management coordinator
- In a hands-on capacity, you will shape the server solution (REST API and MySQL) and extend it through optimizations and new features
- Your role will enable you to become an essential part of our client’s ambitious, rapidly-growing start-up
- You will ensure development according to Quality Management Process
- Proven experience in backend development, in particular Java, Spring and Docker
- 4+ years professional experience in software development with at least 1 year in a lead position
- Experience in release management, build server, unit testing, git, and agile development process
- An appreciation for quality management, experience with ISO 9001 (or similar) is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- “Leader” personality
- Fluent in German and English
- Independent, structured and proactive working style
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time position
- The chance to be part of a rapidly-growing company in a developing field with cutting edge-technology
- A dynamic working environment with various opportunities for personal and professional growth
- 30 days annual leave
Sounds like your next exciting adventure?
Contact Alexandra Modschiedler via email (email@example.com) or phone (01778761022)