Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) @ Open-Source Log-Management Software provider
Hamburg/ Munich/ 100% remote
Our client makes the hearts of the Open-Source community beat faster: You get paid for working on an open-source product!
Our client provides an Open-Source log management software that has over 50.000 installations worldwide.
The software serves system administrators as a central instance for the log files from firewalls, routers, switches, servers and other systems and provides a powerful search and analysis tool. Therefore it’s also suitable as a secure central repository for logs of all kinds which also includes the search for specific system events or indications that point to attacks or other threats.
Companies Tech Stack: AWS, Linux, Ansible, Terraform, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Prometheus, Grafana, Kubernetes, Vault
- You will bring the cloud infrastructure (based on AWS) which is the base for the product to a new level. To achieve that you work closely with engineers and product managers.
- You develop, deploy, monitor and operate a scalable managed cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- You will also work in coordination with their clients‘ customers to provide them a pleasant cloud experience. This includes debugging of and assistance with infrastructure issues
- Professional experience with IaC or configuration management tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Professional experience with development and operation of highly available and scalable cloud infrastructures.
- Professional experience with distributed version control systems (Git, Mercurial or comparable).
- Deep Linux experience
- Openness for on-call rotation
Nice to haves
- Mentoring experience
- Hands-on experience with a log management software
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to decide if you would like to work 100% remote or if you would like to come to one of the offices (Hamburg or Munich)
- You get paid for participating in a successful free and open project
Interested? Then send your CV to Walter Witthüser (email@example.com)