Our client uses specially developed AI tech to connect investors and asset managers in the digital age. They combine editorial content with Machine Learning to solve issues relating to matching within the European investment market. As the fastest growing online community, they help investors and intermediaries make better investment decisions faster. Now they are looking for YOU as a Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) to join their innovative team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the company’s web front-end development – from collaboration with POs and UX/UI designers, to implementation in an agile team
- You are the expert in web frontend technologies: Your experience with modern web technologies enables you to find pragmatic and sustainable solutions
- You further develop component-based frontend architecture (Bootstrap, Vue.js) and provide other full-stack developers (RoR) with a framework for effective frontend development
- You translate strategic, functional and technical requirements into a coherent product and elegant code
- You interact in an interdisciplinary team with POs, UX/UI designers full-stack developers and business stakeholders
- You have a degree or comparable education in the field of computer science and media
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the frontend implementation of high-quality web applications
- Ideally, you know Ruby On Rails or have experience with comparable web frameworks
- You enjoy challenges and are looking for opportunities to continuously develop your skills
- You work in a structured way, appreciate automated testing, and have high quality standards
- You have a good feeling for layout, colours and modern design
- You are looking forward to agile teamwork in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
An appreciative, innovate environment in which you can develop yourself both professionally and personally. Through direct co-operation with experienced founders and an inspiring team with high levels of motivation, you will be a part of rocking the FinTech industry. In addition, their flat hierarchy will allow you to actively contribute your skills, knowledge, and help shape the products and organisation from day one.
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to Walter Witthüser at ww@talent-tree