You always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment where no idea is too big? At this munich start-up you have the unique chance to work on the cutting edge of technology and to make an impact on the development of this company.
What they are doing?
This startup is a cloud company with its roots in cryptocurrency mining and blockchain computing. Their main focus is on building the largest public GPU computing cloud and to provide great products to their partners.
- You assume system administration in the data center
- You combine set up and operation of complex, large-scale, and fault-tolerant systems of data center systems that operate our public cloud infrastructure
- You are responsible of delivering parallel computing power to millions of users without disruption
- You set up, operate, support, maintain and document the systems that run the cloud infrastructure
- You support servers in multiple regions and work efficiently with the internal technology providers and other operation groups
- Your are highly technical and work directly with other server and service owners
- You work close with the network and various software development teams
- You studied Computer Science or related technical fields which include coding, or any equivalent practical experience
- You gainedat least seven years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting Unix/Linux operating systems, data centers and/or web servers
- You are experienced in shell scripting and script debugging
- You have an excellent understanding of TCP / IP networks (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- You have great coding skills and can modify codes to improve monitoring or deployment (Perl, C)
- You are fluent in multiple programming languages