Our client, a strong, future-defining start-up, is ensuring the safety of autonomous systems in the real-world. They are developing products to measure and define safety standards in autonomous systems across diverse markets, from automotive, aerospace and defence, to mining and insurance. To help their autonomous vehicle team grow, they are looking for a motivated Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d) to apply their curiosity and complex problem-solving abilities and help bring safety to innovation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Contributing member of a growing team of engineers
- Collaborate closely with team members to create the best possible solutions for clients
- Active participation in scrum rituals
- Take ownership of product areas, gather customer feedback and plan internal development
- 5+ years experience in software engineering or similar
- In-depth experience with Go or Python in backend, and Vue.js or React in Frontend
- Pragmatic problem-solver in complex customer IT environments
- Project Management experience
- Experience with autonomous systems, software safety or self-driving vehicles
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with DevOps patterns and/or Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
What’s in it for you?
- An interesting environment with a high degree of freedom and impact paired with a technology that creates the next generation for autonomous driving!
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- 30 vacation days a year
- Snacks and Coffee provided
- Flexible Working Hours with Work from Home
- Options to support Work/Life balance
Interested? Then send your CV to Michele Rossouw @email@example.com