Our client, a start-up in Munich, is a leading and fast-growing Consent Management Platform with great ambitions in a very dynamic and not yet fully charted space of data protection technologies. Now they are looking for an energetic and creative Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d) to join their international team and help build the leading consent software.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building core services and APIs OR interfaces that support all of our products
- Collaborating with PM/Product Owner and other developers, contribute to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Working on a team that consists of supportive and passionate software engineers
- Support the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Reviewing other team members’ code and providing corrections and feedback in a professional, skill-building way
- Helping to build high-performing teams, improve and mentor the technical skills within your team and create development opportunities for them
- 4+ years of experience writing and deploying high-quality production code to deliver business value.
- Have a passion and track record for designing and building scalable services and interfaces, OR APIs, and infrastructures.
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript/Node.js, React
- The ability to accomplish multiple sophisticated software development tasks with minimal direction.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Startup Mindset: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Hands on experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …) is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to Michele Rossouw at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +49 176 23995237 for more information.