Our client, an award-winning, fast-paced and dynamic robotics start-up is introducing service robots into people’s everyday lives. Their robots are perfectly suited to the service and hospital industries, with high application potential in many other areas. Having already deployed several prototypes of their service robots to their clients, they are now looking for a Senior Financial Controller (f/m/d) to grow their team and help them take the next leap.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in strategic and operative corporate, investment and liquidity planning as well as tactical financial issues, including which financial resources are required for which corporate development step
- Assistance in approaching investors, closing financing rounds, and management of financing partners (including banks, leasing companies, payment service providers, etc.)
- Responsibility for the preparation and control of financial planning, as well as coordination/review of monthly and annual financial statements in cooperation with our tax advisor and auditor
- Preparation of regular reports and analyses (e.g. target-performance comparisons, KPI analysis, etc.) for the management as well as support in shareholder management & investor relations
- Implementation of profitability calculations, preparation of unit-economics/ROI analyses, price models, product and market entry analyses, general internationalization
- Supervising of monthly salary runs, bookkeeping, as well as preparation of monthly reports (prepared by external accounting company)
- Min. 5+ years experience in finance / controlling
- Knowledge of / experience with software and/or hardware products (IoT, SaaS)
- Experience ‘influencing’ management by driving the metrics, finance processes, systems, and controls
- Strategic consulting background, VC or start-up experience
- Hands-on personality, entrepreneurial mindset, strategic and analytical, Team player
- Experience participating in investor approach and execution/negotiation of financing rounds
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to have an impact in a rapidly-growing robotics start-up and be a part of the future of work
- High levels of responsibility and influence
- Open atmosphere in an innovative and dynamic team
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to Michele Rossouw at email@example.com, or call +49 176 23995237 for more information.