You love new challenges and you are interested in shaping the future of Blockchain Technologies, especially Non Fungible Tokens? You can work independently and love taking on responsibility? Then becoming a UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) in our client’s Startup is a great next step for you! Together with our client you can push the NFT ecosystem forward by building great user-friendly applications! Our client is a young company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens. Their website is a one-stop solution for creating, trading and buying NFTs. It is already used by tens of thousands of loyal users and is rapidly growing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will take responsibility for the design side of things, including:
- Further design/optimization of the website / Platform
- Ideas for new features
- User Research
- Community management
- 3+ years of experience with UX/UI
- Experience with functional, complex interfaces
- Experience with community management
- Product design / market analysis experience
- Blockchain and NFT experience
- Coding experience (but absolutely not a must)
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in a remote, agile Setting.
- You will be equipped with the Tech-equipment you need.
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and shaping the future of the NFT ecosystem.
Interested? Then send your CV to Michele Rossouw (firstname.lastname@example.org)