Our client develops and operates an innovative circular economy as a technology-driven for-profit impact start-up. The goal is to massively reduce resource waste and protect local and global resources.
Their solution is a smart hybrid of online and offline operations, which works as a high-tech based aggregator, that allows to quickly redistribute and process excess food via a big-data and logistics concept.
With that their concrete mission is to eliminate food waste in the supply chain (production, distribution, wholesale and retail).
In order to realise this ambitious undertaking, our client is now looking for a VP Engineering / CTO (f/m/d) who is ready to take on responsibility, coupled with a good dose of pioneering spirit and courage.
○ build and manage team of 10-20, long-term
○ implement and scale early stage platform/products
○ able to match industry trends, innovations and new technologies with company goals
● Understanding of…
○ Digital marketplaces, advertising technology (incl. supply/demand matching, tracking, optimization, real-time bidding)
○ Big data
○ Machine learning & AI
○ Mobile trends and technologies
○ Good communicator, internally as well as with partners (exchange of data, supplier systems integration, etc)
○ Fluent and sound, English language, written and spoken
○ Interested in impact & sustainability
○ High growth
● Experience in scaling early stage company
● Experience with building mobile content & products
● German language skills desirable
Interested? Then contact Walter Witthüser (firstname.lastname@example.org)