Our client is a Munich-based start-up in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency related products.
Therefore they are offering web services, long-term assistance and advice on related technological and operational matters for their partners worldwide. You’ll find the full spectrum of blockchain technology in one company, as their teams operate in multiple disciplines. This includes low level kernel optimization in hardware, near mining operation and data centre build outs. They also actively develop financial trading frameworks and web services operating on top of the blockchain, whilst creating beautiful and intuitive UI/UX.
To reinforce their team in Munich, they are searching for a Python Developer (m/f) right now.
Improvement and refactoring of the existing system
Building a new backend infrastructure
- Working at the cutting-edge of the cryptocurrency world
- Friendly, motivated and highly qualified team members
- Free and flexible work-style
- Competitive salary
- Fresh fruits & snacks
- Coffee flat rate
- Free drinks, including Club Mate and original Augustiner
- Inspiring and fun after-work activities
- Passionate about blockchain, cryptocurrency and cypherpunk
- Experience with Python 2.7, 3.6
- Basic knowledge of Git and Jira
- Basic knowledge of client/server infrastructures
- +1 years or work experience in an IT job
- You like to travel
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English or German
- Linux skills are a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Networking is a plus
Die Position ist wie auf dich zugeschnitten? Dann bewirb dich!