You always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment where no idea is too big or too small? At this munich start-up you have the unique chance to work on the cutting edge of technology and to make an impact on the development of this company.
What they are doing?
This startup is a software company with its roots in cryptocurrency mining and blockchain computing. Their main focus is on building the largest public GPU computing cloud.
- Creation and management of the cloud based docker instances, servers and on-premises business infrastructure
- Upkeeping of related computing environments, hardware, systems/application software and all configurations
- Cooperation with experts from other departments and optimizing the internal and external network communication and the related systems for top-notch performance
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You know about of one or more cloud orchestration tools
- Expertise in working with GIT
- You have excellent docker skills
- Experienced with JIRA or comparable PM tool
- You are familiar in using one or more programming languages
- Experience with document oriented databases and relational databases
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment
- Linux or OSX command line (bash or similar)
- Out of the box thinking, teamplayer, time management and task prioritization
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
What they offer:
- Friendly, inspiring and fun work culture
- Free inhouse German classes
- After-work and weekend activities
- Fresh fruits, lunch & snacks
- Great coffee, cold beverages and Munich beer
- 30 days of paid leave
- Support free and flexible working styles such as remote work7
Die Position ist wie auf dich zugeschnitten? Dann bewirb dich!